- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Customer Operations Specialist with HungarianNumer ref.: 82586BR
- Be the first point of contact for Customers
- Resolve Customer requests received via all channels (phone, email, fax) according to agreed service levels and service standards
- Provide assistance to customers in self-service mediums and assist customer to complete transactions
- Record and follow up all customer contacts in customer facing systems
- Liaise between customers and supply chain departments in coordination of delivery process
- Proactively communicate to customers order and delivery status
- Support in the resolution of delivery queries
- Very good Hungarian (at least C1) and English (min. B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook
- Good analytical skills
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide professional support and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.