- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- Analyze customer data and trends, turning them into insights which have a deep impact on our future business development
- Support customer-related research projects with a cross-industry lens
- Use your research skills and customer insights-related knowledge to tell compelling story to our internal and external clients
- Contribute to thought leadership publications, providing unique, customer-focused point of view
- Present research findings to senior leadership
What we expect from you?
- Experience with developing and driving qualitative research
- Experience working with customer benchmarks, like CSAT (customer satisfaction), NPS (net promoter score), and customer churn
- Familiar with customer sales and service trends within a B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) market
- Familiar with emerging technology trends like cloud, CRM (customer management systems), and conversational AI (artificial intelligence)
- Presentation skills
- Very good English
- A passion for customer/user experience and design thinking
What we can offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibiity of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and lunch card
- Indyvidual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional developemnt, as well as the possibility of a session with a coach
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.