Customer Sales and Services Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Customer Sales and Services Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00007281
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- A good understanding of CRM tools (SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics) configuration, customization and architecture & landscape is required
- Exposure to system configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Process Builders, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Mode etc.
- Through knowledge & hands-on experience of Service cloud features i.e. Lightning Console, Live Agent, Mobile, Communities, Knowledge Management, Routing, CTI etc.
- Understanding & working experience (preferred) on Einstein products and features including Analytics, Discovery, Chat Bot, Lighting Service etc.
- Hands on experience on other Salesforce or Microsoft modules like Sales, CPQ, FSL, Marketing (Good to have)
What will you do?
- We are looking for passionate and self-driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help optimize our client’s service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.