- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
International Paper, established in 1898, is a global leader in the paper and packaging industry and supplies a wide range of products that people rely on every day. The company employs approximately 70,000 people in more than 24 countries. At International Paper, our vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. We are a company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment. The company is on Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies”.
The Shared Service Centre in Krakow started operating in 2004. Thanks to our dedicated employees and operational excellence we managed to centralize complex processes in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
International Paper is seeking exceptional candidates to be part of its
Global Customer Service Department as
Delivering exceptional customer service to our US based customer accounts involving the following key duties and expectations of the position
- Being responsible for your own group of regional clientele/businesses
- A to Z order management – overseeing complete order execution from manufacturing to logistics
- Full understanding of account specifics and individual business requirements
- Responsibility for day to day business needs of ongoing businesses
- Collaboration with US based Supply Chain partners and facility liaisons
- Working closely with local and regional sales representatives in attaining quarterly goals and objectives
- Comprehension and familiarity with full product portfolio and IP offering
- Bachelor degree and at least one year of experience in customer service area would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer focus, dedication to outlined objectives
- Personal drive towards individual results and team goals
- Charisma and exceptional phone etiquette
- Capability to work in an IT driven environment (SAP knowledge will be an asset)
- Ability to process high volume of data accurately and efficiently
- Good understanding of order management processes
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to work afternoon and evening hours
The Global Customer Service Centre operates in an open concept, fast paced, fully English speaking work environment and is proud of its young, upbeat, dedicated and multi cultural workforce. You will have an opportunity to meet with your US based clientele in person, participate in cross-departmental projects and engage your potential for self development through a variety of trainings and courses offered by IP.
All our employees may benefit from being a part of a multinational and multicultural organization. Other benefits include stable employment, a friendly and dynamic work environment, career development within global structure, high standards of work, attractive salary, participating in exciting social fund initiatives, as well as working in a modern office located in the center of Krakow.
Please, place in your CV the following clause:
"I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."
Please submit your CV in English.