private medical care
Customer Service Administrator with Swedish and Finnish
- Marynarska 15, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 21 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Manage collection, data entry, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all technical product complaints and adverse event (AE) reports for all Alcon products, clinical trails and associated literature.
Own case problems ensuring all needs have been considered, act a real owner to drive issues through to resolution
Project manage critical escalations to ensure all stakeholders have been involved and all feedback loops are closed efficiently
Working across both email and phone perform in-depth investigations on cases to appropriately triage root problems and route to appropriate departments and individuals
1+ year experience working within a B2B administration-based environment, ideally dealing with complex cases requiring co-ordination and input from multiple sources
Fluency in English and additional Nordic language.
Ability to demonstrate a service orientated mindset with experiences improving customer satisfaction
What we offer
• Working with the EU team support various project to build a better response solution continually enhancing the Alcon brand reputation in this space
• Opportunity to learn and develop within the medical world, with opportunities available both locally and internationally to shape a career
• The genuine chance to have a real voice, by helping collate data on various complaint types you will play a large part in influencing our wider operations across marketing, R&D and engineering
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities, strong salary package and good benefits working with an international brand offers.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate sports team
doctor’s duty hours in the office
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our products and digital support services help surgeons and ophthalmologists around the world administer amazing care.
To allow our partner healthcare professionals perform to a high level we need to play our part, tracking and solving any cases where our support, products or services fail to live up to expectations. To help with this we are looking to hire a customer service expert able to triage and manage and issues reported to us directly or via our sales and marketing teams.
Managing several cases and working across multiple systems and stakeholders, we are looking to find a highly detail orientated individual who can help resolve and optimize wide ranging issues from providing logistics support for equipment diagnostics to credit requests to alerting other customers of safety concerns.
In this position you will play a key role in enhancing our customer relationships and ensuring quality and trust are two key values associated with the Alcon brand.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!