With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Junior Client Advisor
You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your English skills. Perhaps you’ve just graduated or you have a few months’ work experience, and you’d like to learn more about business and benefits administration.
Is it for you?
You like to work with people and advise them how to get things done. You like variety and working with colleagues and clients to solve complex challenges. You appreciate good customer service and enjoy helping others. You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract.
Our Customer Service Team provides telephone and email support for the employees of our clients. They contact us with questions about their employment benefits, and we explain how to use the online benefits system, or with more complex cases, we investigate and get back to the customer with a solution. We work, learn and succeed together as a team.
- Excellent English – C1 minimum - you’ll be writing and talking in English on the daily basis
- Adaptability – you can switch priorities quickly when things change and focus on new goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues