- Professional manner of communicating
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working climate
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Excellent French skills (C1) and communicative English (B2)
- Ensure that the daily activities are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Achieve targets to maximise productivity, quality and service standards
- Maintain a proactive working attitude towards the client
- Continually seek out ways to improve client satisfaction
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function
- Continually strive to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
The team is responsible for a customer focused service towards the client, reacting to client requests and queries in a timely fashion, and continually seek out ways to improve client satisfaction.
What we offer?
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.