- aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using your languages daily: German, French, Italian, English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office in the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland, vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Acting as the primary support for on-line and retail Customers (using both e-mail and phone)
- Providing useful information about products of the largest and most successful Swiss department store group
- Helping to solve order and return issues for on-line and retail stores
- Collaborating with a friendly and multilingual team of 20 passionate people
- You present: excellent knowledge of two foreign languages, both written and spoken: French + Italian OR German + French OR German + Italian
- You have good level of written and spoken English
- Smooth communication and customer-orientation are your built-in abilities
- Adapting to changeable environment and learning quickly are your strengths
- Previous experience in customer service is NOT required (but would be an advantage)