Customer Service Agent
NUTRAQ sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 days ago
- contract of employment, contract of mandate
- part time
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
The NutraQ Group is on the journey towards building the best subscription-based business platform in Europe. As an important member within our customer care and retention team you will be the first point of contact for our customers, providing accurate product information and focusing on how to keep our customers satisfied at all time. In addition to customer satisfaction, you will also work with sales activities and actively contribute to retaining our customers and reduce customer-churn.
Our Customer Centre is one of the most important value creating departments in the company with focus on customer loyalty. We are therefore looking for skilled and dedicated specialist within customer care and retention for our main concept , Oslo Skin Lab, who will be supporting our Polish, and if possible, also Czech and Slovak customers.
Who Are We looking for?
We wish to offer our customers the best care and source of information possible. Therefore, you need to have high standards when it comes to being service minded and have excellent communication skills. You bring your ideas to the table and have solid track record within customer care and customer service. If you, in addition, can recognise these qualifications within yourself, we believe you are the right person for this role:
• fluent in Polish
• very good command of English, knowledge of other languages will be a plus (e. g. Italian, French, Czech, Slovak)
• you have strong commercial mind-set and passion for sales
• proactive and positive approach to change and development
• you are definitely a “people person” with the ability to network and maintain good relationships
• interest in a healthy lifestyle and beauty
• students below 26 years old are welcome!
What we offer
• part time employment contract with fixed monthly salary (50% with possible 100% once the company grows)
• office facilities in central Warsaw
• relevant trainings and NutraQ Sales academy
• strong international corporate culture and talented colleagues that really care for each other
• attractive health and welfare benefits and insurance, including complimentary company products for own use
• holiday apartments to use in Trysil (Norway ski resort) and Marbella (Spain)
• additional vacation days
• fun and dynamic workplace with social events and gatherings
• flexible home-office arrangements 2 days a week for those who would prefer this
The NutraQ group is a leading international company within health and beauty industry. We develop, produce and distribute a wide range of products directly to our customers through a digital subscription-based business model. Our company, which employs around 200 employees, is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with branches in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Italy.
Our office is located in the heart of Warsaw. We are a diverse team of Marketing, Customer Service, IT and HR specialists. Our values: Brave, Innovative, Responsible and Respectful are very much present in our communication and working environment.
You can read more about our company and brands on our website www.nutraq.com.