Customer Service Agent with Czech and English
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Currently, for a global provider of technologies and marketing services, we are looking for Candidates ready to work in Cracow in the following position:
Customer Service Agent with Czech and English, min 6000 PLN grossNumer ref.: CSA/11/21/PP/HD
Our Client offers:
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- attractive financial conditions: basic salary plus bonuses,
- ability to constantly expand knowledge in the field of the latest technologies,
- working with a prestigious product and marketing solution,
- professional implementation to work and comprehensive training,
- individual package of professional training courses tailored to your needs,
- clearly defined career path fe. for trainer or team leader position,
- friendly work environment in an international team,
- flexible working hours, you can schedule them between 7 am and 7 pm
- attractive package of benefits, including: medical & dental care, Multisport Card, co-financing for language courses and studies and more,
- relocation package for people moving to Krakow from abroad or other city in Poland.
Apply if you:
- know Czech at least at C1 level and English at least at B2 level.
- are open to work in Cracow
- are ready to learn about the latest technologies and work for one of the largest global companies in the IT industry,
- have high communication skills and ease at establishing contacts,
- are able to learn quickly and pursue goals with determination and commitment,
- developed personal culture and great organizational skills
- additional advantage will be experience in customer service or in a position related to sales support.
Your tasks will include:
- professional service of regular customers in the field of the latest marketing technologies (tasks are not related to acquiring new customers),
- presentation of the company's products and solutions, individually tailored to the Client's needs,
- ensuring the highest quality of customer service and reliable advice,
- building strong and long-term relationships with Clients,
- realization of individual business goals.
If you are interested, please send your resume in English by clicking on the application button.