- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using daily your languages: French, Italian and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Supporting on-line and retail customers (by e-mail and phone)
- Providing information about products of the largest and most successful Swiss department store group
- Solving order and return issues for on-line and retail stores
- Collaborating with a friendly multilingual 20-people team
- Presenting excellent use of French and Italian
- Good knowledge of English
- Having previous experience in customer support would be an asset
- Communicative and customer-oriented
- Learning quickly and adapting to changeable environment
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.