sharing the costs of sports activities
Customer Service Agent with German
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- remote recruitment
At Capita we're opening a new project to support a German mobile operator. We're looking for people happy to join as Customer Service Agents to provide the best quality service and utilise the German language daily.
• Assisting with device operation and fault finding
• Processing the activation and deactivation of SIM cards
• Tariff consulting, tariff offer preparation and tariff changes including queries and complaints
• Changes to contract data (changes to address and bank details for example)
• Advising on contract extension options
• Conversing to online or paper invoices
• Managing payment modalities (such as invoice declaration; provision of information on instalment payments/reminders)
• Selling of products or options
• German at C1 level or above
• Basic knowledge of English
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to enable you to look for alternative solutions
• Previous experience in customer service
• Commercial experience from 2 – 3 years
What we offer
Friendly work atmosphere and positive environment with great work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
Workplace in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – currently a full-time home office
Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
private medical care
remote work opportunities
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Sending your application
Telephone interview with a recruiter
Online Interview with Hiring Manager
Together create better outcomes
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Plc are the largest UK management, services, engineering and consultancy employing more than 63,000 staff aligned to providing services to the finance and critical infrastructure sectors and heavily aligned to all levels of government supporting key functions across the UK.
You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
Becoming a Customer Service Agent at Capita:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our largest and most successful client teams here in Capita. We partner with one of Europe’s most elite Telecommunication companies and we are proud to work with them to deliver outstanding levels of service to their existing customers.
As our partnership with them continues to develop we are seeking customer focused individuals to join our fantastic team here in Poland. Our aim is to provide excellent levels of customer care and satisfaction by successfully handling a variety of unique phone and email enquiries. At the same time, we remain dedicated to promoting other products and exclusive offers in line with customer needs and as part of our client commitment.
Opole (4 weeks training in Kraków)