Customer Service Agent with Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Beliani is a successful online retailer with activities in 17 markets. We offer designer indoor and outdoor furniture for compelling prices over multiple distribution channels. We have our main operation office in Poland (Szczecin) with approximately over 600 friendly and highly talented coworkers. Beliani belongs to the fastest growing eCommerce players in Europe and is rapidly expanding. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. Due to a constant development of our company, we are currently hiring a:
Customer Service Agent w. Scandinavian languages for our office in Szczecin, Poland, however the job can be performed remotely!
- Work in an international environment within the Customer Service department in a fast-growing company
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere within a great team
- Career and self-development opportunities
- Training in all aspects of customer service - experience is therefore not essential
- Office in the city center
- Attractive salary
- Full time employment contract
- Discounts on furniture purchases
- Pizza day
- Company party 1 x / year
- Non-corporate company structure
- Relocation support
- Possibility of home office work
You would be expected to:
- Assist customers with various queries via telephone, email, chat, Messenger, etc.
- Cooperate with English- speaking sales partners
- Liaise with Logistics and Warehouse Teams in order to ensure timely fulfillment of the customers’ orders
- Resolve customer’s complaints
- Proficiency in one of the following Scandinavian languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish on a C1/C2 level is a must
- Great communication skills and ability to maintain good relationship with customers
- Self-motivation, willingness and ability to absorb new information quickly
- Proficient in basic computer programs (MS Office)
- Open to work shifts (8-16 and 10-18) Monday to Friday
We also give you the opportunity to:
- Be at the heart of the business. Your position allows you to be in the center of it all. Cooperation with other departments like Business Development, Graphics Designers, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics as well as external partners gives you a good insight into the business from all perspectives.
- Have insight and development within a fast-growing e-commerce business. This is the future industry!
- Learn about many modern e-commerce tools and how to grow a business.
- Have a full influence on Company reporting ecosystem.
Every voice, every perspective matters. At Beliani, we value people above everything else. Without our committed and diverse international team, the development of our company would not have been possible. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. We want to include yours. Join us and help reinvent the way people shop for home & living.
Have we sparked your interest? Don't waste your time and opportunity, send us your CV and become part of the Beliani team!
We will reply only to chosen Candidates.