PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- assistant, junior specialist (Junior)
Your tasks and responsibilities are broad-based and exciting but also demanding and challenging. The tasks and responsibilities can also be given as:
- Preparation of customer-specific quotations
- Order entries
- Complaints administration
- Back-office support for sales representatives
- Daily follow-up on the market
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Candidate should be willing to work with a flexible schedule
- Ad hoc tasks
You are expected to contribute with positive energy, being proactive and able to take responsibility in developing your own job position on an ope-rational level. Once a year or when needed you should expect to go to Denmark in Europe for training purposes.
HOWE is a value-driven organization where each employee’s ability to self-management is decisive for success. Your high integrity is paramount. You should represent a strong drive and discipline and never give up. Your emotional intelligence is high and you are smart and creative in your thinking. Furthermore, passion for design is essential.
We imagine you have a higher education, combined with office admini-stration experience. Additionally, a reasonable technical understanding will be advantageous. You have flair and interest in IT as well as a basic knowledge of ERP systems. Besides Polish you speak and write fluently English and German. You are offered a position in a very exciting, solid and successful company with great growth potential. For further information please visit www.howe.com.
HOWE PL Sp. z. o. o.
HOWE a/s is a strong international brand and one of the pioneers in development and sales of multi-usage and space-saving design furniture for the contract market. For more than 90 year’s HOWE has been working closely with A&D’s in order to create beautiful and functional environments with the focus on well-being. HOWE’s HQ is in Odense, Denmark and has 100% owned subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland and a representation office in France. Truly an amazing global company to work for: HOWE is among the best workplaces in Denmark awarded by Great Place to Work. Awarded no. 1 in 2013, and for the past 7 years it has ranked within the top 6 in Denmark.
This is a unique opportunity to get a job working for a high branded international furniture company and being a part of a new adventure!
As a part of HOWE’s growth strategy, we seek a Customer Service Assistant to our team in Poznan, Poland.
HOWE is among the best workplaces in Denmark, awarded by Great Place to Work. We, therefore, seek a highly motivated candidate who fits into our culture, work ethic and environment. You are a high performer, which at HOWE means that:
- You take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. If there are problems, they are solved with independence, efficiency (whilst support is always available) and precision. Afterwards knowledge and solutions are shared with others in the global team.
- You are highly collaborative; you help others and work within an experienced and solution-focused team.
- You are a self-directed learner and actively find the necessary information or resources to help gain the skills and knowledge required.
- You take ownership of problems, even if you will not ultimately solve it and manage the process until resolved.
If you have the skills and attitudes outlined above, you will find it motiva-ting and fulfilling to work at HOWE: please do not hesitate to send us your application.