Customer Service Associate, French speaking - Virtual (home office)
AMAZON CS POLAND sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Are you an organised problem-solver with a passion for customer service?
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to help us provide world-class customer service and who will work hours to match when our customers need us most. We would love for you to become part of the Amazon home working team, consisting of over 400 virtual Customer Service Associates based across Poland.
If you are a people person with business-level fluency French and can deliver great customer service, this role is for you. No previous contact centre experience necessary and training will be provided.
What will you be doing?
- As a virtual customer service associate you will act as the first point of contact for our customers by answering their queries through phone, chat or email.
- Your team will be responsible for supporting our customers with their orders, product queries, payment issues, account updates, website education, or other problems they may be having.
- You will use several software programs to process customer inquiries and to check current guidelines, always with the aim of offering a competent solution.
What will your working hours look like?
- You’ll participate in an initial 4-6 week training period which is imperative to get you set up to assist our customers. No holidays can be taken during this time.
- Upon completing training, your regular working hours are 40 hours/week. Your working hours will be scheduled between 6am-12am Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays, so shifts will be scheduled to cover these times.
What do we need from you?
- Fluency in French to business level with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A B2 level of English (or equivalent).
- From a technical perspective, you need to have a minimum broadband connection of 12 Mbps download speed using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi).
- The ability to work between 6 am until 12 am, from Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays.
- A dedicated home workspace in Poland. You’ll need to provide a quiet, distraction free work space within a dedicated room, with an ergonomic desk and chair.
- The ability to use email, chat, phone, and video calls to communicate with customers
- Confidence with navigating the internet, using multiple browsers and tabs, and instant messenger tools. You are technology-savvy with an ability to diagnose and fix basic connectivity problems.
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook.
- Being a quick learner.
What are the benefits to working for Amazon?
As one of the world’s largest companies, Amazon is committed to supporting you with the development of your career. Opportunities are frequent within Amazon, with most of our leadership teams having started in customer service associate roles.
We also offer a range of opportunities, including:
- Medical insurance from LUX MED
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Multisport package