Customer Service Associate
American Community Association Ambasada Amerykańska
- valid for 8 daysuntil: 30 Oct 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
American Community Association
Customer Service Associate
OPEN TO: All interested candidates/All Sources
POSITION: American Community Association Customer Service Associate
OPENING DATE: September 28th, 2021
WORK HOURS: Full time (40 hours per week)
SALARY: 4600 PLN gross/monthly
NOTE: Position available in November 2021
NOTE: This is NOT a position with the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Government. All applicants must have the ability to obtain a work permit within 90 days or already have the legal right to work in Poland (through Polish citizenship or residency permit).
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
American Community Association (ACA) provides support to American personnel assigned to the U.S. Embassy Warsaw by providing products and services through ACA operations.
The position of Customer Service Associate includes:
• Maintaining, receiving and processing inquiries/orders for ACA services, specifically:
- Coordinating vehicle repair and other garage services
- Coordinating internet services
- Coordinating phone plans
- Coordinating water delivery service
- Processing vehicle insurance and claims for 3rd party insurance
- Coordinating gas card services
- Coordinating van/car rental
- Coordinate Concierge services as needed
• Coordinating Photo-booth service
• Working effectively as part of a team, including assisting with additional team responsibilities as needed.
• Developing new services and methods for improving customer service
NOTE: Applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information as to how they meet the criterion.
1. Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
2. Prior Work Experience: Customer service experience is required. Experience in troubleshooting technical issues, particularly computer systems and Internet, is required.
3. Language Proficiency: Level 4 (fluent) speaking/reading/writing Polish and English is required.
4. Skills and Abilities: The following are required: very good verbal and written communication skills, both in Polish and English; excellent customer service attitude, ability to manage multiple tasks and make sound decisions under pressure and/or in stressful situations; ability to work independently and manage complex processes under strict deadlines; excellent organizational skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The ACA Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status in selecting the successful candidate.
The selected candidate will be required to obtain an appropriate security clearance.
Interested members of the U.S. Embassy who are departing post in less than a year are not eligible to apply.
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
1. A current resume or curriculum vitae; plus
2. Any other documentation (e.g. essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
Aleksandra Abney, General Manager
U.S. Embassy Warsaw
Al. Ujazdowskie 29/31
The American Community Association in Poland provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The American Community Association also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.