private medical care
Customer Service Booking Coordinator
Hapag-Lloyd Polska Sp. z o.o.
- valid for 23 daysuntil: 10 Jun 2022
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Hapag-Lloyd Area North with the main office located in modern premises at Alchemia in Gdańsk is looking for a Regional Customer Service Support Team providing support to entire Region North Europe in delivering the highest levels of quality and customer-oriented service.
We can offer a demanding and challenging job in a hard-working, agile, change-oriented, friendly and energetic team.
We are looking for someone, who will:
• Proactively look for solutions and support development
• Cooperate closely with different Areas in the scope of Region North Europe
• Enjoy working in international, multi-cultural environment
• Handle Customer phone calls and cases correspondence with customer
• Act as point of entry on potential claim requests
• Handle booking inquiries as per customer’s request and booking amendments received via Email
• Process change of destination
• Handle shipment related exceptions
• Verify transport exceptions and bill additional costs / fees to customer where applicable
• Act as point of entry related to VGM exceptions
• Follow all the necessary procedures for Special cargo approval, follow up transshipment
• Build expertise in all topics related to Export Booking
• Follow standard processes and new requirements as communicated by management
• Perform other duties as assigned by the superior
If you are:
• A team player
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Already experienced in customer service
• Able to work under pressure in fast changing environment
• Happy about an unexpected challenges we meet every day
• You have comprehensive experience in the liner shipping business including container logistics and haulage
• You understand and like that business
• You have excellent communication skills, proactive attitude and love to use that skills at work working with customers
• You want to share and acquire experience in most efficient way – working with open-minded team and being encouraged to most effectively support others
• You have university degree or equivalent
• You can bring the Case Management experience with you (would be an advantage)
• You have comprehensive, working knowledge of MS Office
This is the offer designed exactly for you!
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
coffee / tea
sharing the commuting costs
Hapag-Lloyd Polska Sp. z o.o.
A breakfast without coffee? Rails without long distance trains? Winter without a jacket? Hard to imagine for many of us! So that coffee can be an integral part of our breakfast, so that we can travel comfortably from A to B and always be dressed appropriately, we as Hapag-Lloyd ship these and many more goods. This way we make sure that these goods are available in all parts of the world. Come aboard and together with 13,900 colleagues, on land and at sea, across 137 countries, shape the future of a now 174 year old liner shipping company.