Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Customer Service Expert with English
Customer Service Expert with English
- Responsible for providing training to supplier on IT Tools and procedures (DDP Suppliers on dock booking) and other suppliers on the with FCA incoterms will be trained on ways of working & requirements.
- Responsible for data gathering and preparation for Annual carrier tendering and Annual bulk tendering.
- Responsible for performing short-term, mid-term and long-term capacity checks to flag contracted capacity risks.
- Responsible for special activities like UTMS champions, Carrier Champions and Carbon Champion activities.
- Responsible for managing transport order of both inbound and primary transport (Auto-tendered and Perfect orders ) basis request from Sourcing units and co-packers.
- Responsible for shipment creation of both inbound and primary orders and respective exception management.
- Responsible for performing transport execution activities like slot booking, track & trace, express shipment during transit etc.
- Responsible for supporting Logistic Quality team with required details regarding quality incidents.
- Perform scenario analysis during crisis and route the request to L1 org for cost related decision making.
- Participate in monthly performance meetings with Sourcing Units along with L1 Org.
- Jointly perform weekly performance meeting along with L1 Organization to ensure target are meet.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor) / logistics can be an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Customer Service related experience
- Good interpersonal skills: communication, influencing
- Strong analytical skills required
- Creativity, passion and engagement
- Team-working oriented
- Energetic and pressure resistance
- Customer service mindset
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.