- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
About the Job:
You will lead a Customer Service team responsible for the Order to Cash process (excl. Accounts Receivables) for their European markets, for example incoming sales orders from customers, after sales inquiries and in general ensuring sales and product supply in time, in full and at the right gross and net price.
- Ensure a compliant and efficient Order to Cash process for all the team’s dedicated to customer sales orders and inquiries. As well ensure processes are auditable at all times;
- Ensure order and structure in all documents, files and emails related to tasks and area of responsibility in accordance with agreed standards;
- Lead, develop and coach a team of Customer Service Representatives;
- Report on KPIs and act as escalation point for customer and team inquiries;
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to agreed KPIs and core operational objectives are delivered, highlight areas for improvement;
- Support stakeholders and customers in relation to all production/order management and resolve any emerging problems;Monitor billing documents are processed and send to customers;
- Responsible for all after sales inquiries (Credit Notes, Complaints, Recalls, Delivery issues, Information requests, Expired Products) from customers, as well as support quality in relation to recall situations or other product complaints according to the effective SOPs;
- Strive for highest possible delivery performance for the company's internal and external customers with emphasis placed on distribution quality and flexibility;
- Address, and, if necessary, drive, various ad-hoc tasks/projects related to area of responsibility and in agreement with the senior team leader;
- Participate in audits, inspections and meetings where needed.
- +5 years of experience managing people in Order to Cash operations;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must; any other language is a plus;
- Experience in Order to Cash in B2B;
- Business or supply chain experience within Pharma;
- Leadership skills: ability to coach and develop high potential teams, ability to inspire others;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen together with the ability to manage ambiguity and drive for results.
- Exciting career in a renowned, international organisation with opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Private Medical Care, Life Insurance, Benefits Package in a cafeteria system
- Language classes
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Professional training programme with knowledge sharing sessions and mentoring
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community