Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Stanisława Więckowskiego 1, Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Beliani is a successful Swiss online retailer. Over multiple distribution channels we offer stylish designer indoor and outdoor furniture for compelling prices. With its main operation office in Poland (Szczecin), the company is rapidly expanding internationally and is looking for a
Marketing and Sales Assistant for Italian market
We have proven our business model in 16 different countries and with your help we want to continue our growth.
Your main tasks will be:
- Marketing contents and product description translations into Italian (advertisement banners, newsletters, social medias’ posts, etc.)
- Processing orders
- Social medias’ management (contact with influencers, reply to chats)
- Reporting to the Country Manager
- You are native / fluent in Italian (min. C1)
- You have communicative level of English (min. B1)
- You have great written and communications skills
- You have good cultural knowledge of a given market
- You are a fast learner
- You have a good typing speed (min. 45 wpm)
- You have good Microsoft Office and Google Cloud suite knowledge
- You are able to work in a team as well as individually
- You are located in Szczecin (Poland) or would like to relocate
- You are able to work under pressure and multitask
We are offering:
- International and young environment in a fast growing company
- Attractive salary according to the experience
- Full time employment contract
- Career advancement opportunities
- Private health care with Medicover
- Discount for a sport card
- Big discounts on our furniture for employees
- Company events, fruit and pizza days
- Relocation package and our support for candidates which will move to Szczecin
- Flexible working hours (between 8 and 18)
Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Join us and help reinvent the way people shop for home & living.
Have we sparked your interest?
Don't waste your time and opportunity, send us your CV in English and become part of the Beliani team!
We will reply only to chosen Candidates.