private medical care
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Bugaj (pow. poznański)Bugaj (pow. poznański), Greater Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
- Immediate employment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
• Deliver high standards to ensure exceptional customer service standards and requirements:
- Answer the telephone promptly and professionally;
- Keep your email organised and structured to ensure emails are responded to promptly and professionally;
- Communicating effectively with the customer, delivering on your promises at all times;
- Keeping the customer up to date;
- Keep your working area organised and tidy;
- Keep filing up to date;
• Work to support our based across Germany
• Remain focused on accuracy of the inputting of data into the systems, striving for 100% accuracy performance;
• Remain up to date with industry / product changes to support your customer service role;
• Ensure accurate, timely and organised administration, preventing errors at all times;
• Support and contribute positively to cross functional collaborative team working across ou corporation;
• Striving for continuous improvements, putting forward suggestions to help improve further service levels;
• Achieving set objectives and project work as and when required;
• Support and guide fellow colleagues as and when required;
• Adhere to health & safety procedures and company policy at all times;
• The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Key Skills Requirements (knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications)
Fluent in English language;
Fluent in German language
A minimum of one year’s administration and customer service experience;
Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to represent the company at a high standard;
A Level educated or equivalent is desirable but not essential;
Logical with high standard of numerical reasoning;
Background within engineering is advantageous;
Written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise reports;
Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to take a confident and diplomatic approach with staff, colleagues and customers;
Prioritise and work well under pressure, whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail;
Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data/information and produce in a clear and logical format;
Organised & keeps good order at work;
Proactive, innovative and creative approach
A working knowledge of PC applications, including the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
What we offer
bezpłatna opieka medyczna dla pracownika,
preferencyjne warunki ubezpieczenia grupowego
system poleceń pracowniczych
dodatkowa wpłata od pracodawcy do PPK
dofinansowanie do wakacji
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Main Purpose of Job
Main Purpose of Job
To ensure customers are receiving full support & guidance, a reliable & engaging service, and ultimately a first class customer experience.
The Employee is responsible for: customer satisfaction, accurate data in systems, and high quality administration.
Taking prompt action to accomplish goals / tasks beyond requirements. Being proactive.
Drive for results
Setting high goals for personal & group accomplishment. Tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from
that achievement and continuous improvement.
Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of means to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team towards the completion of goals.
Ensuring that the customer perspective (either internal or external) is a driving force behind their business decisions and activities.