brak dress code’u
- Porcelanowa 17, KatowiceKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- umowa o pracę
- pełny etat
- specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Twój zakres obowiązków
The Control Tower team operates as an extension of our large account customers and takes full responsibility and ownership for managing and optimising all logistical processes. The Control Tower team consists of 5 Customer Service Representatives and an administrative support, managed by a Control Tower Supervisor and Manager.
So what’s this job all about? As Customer Service Representative you form a crucial part of this team and share in the responsibility to deliver an ultimate customer experience by being responsible for daily contact with customers and ensuring that service meets expected criteria.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the whole customer order acceptance linked with administrative activities;
- Acting as liaison to a dedicated client base;
- Meeting and exceeding service expectations as set by customer;
- Maximizing revenue opportunities;
- Working closely with operational and sales teams in pursuing customer needs;
- Building a constructive and pleasant relationship with dedicated customer base, building a strong rapport with customers;
- Ensuring all customer agreements (i.e. rate-; fuel- and invoice agreements) are recorded and applied;
- Ensuring that International Forwarders are aware of the orders taken and the level of priority of these orders;
- Being pro-active in the solving of problems that may/or will result in customer dissatisfaction with service (i.e. failure in agreed service level; delays, etc.);
- But on that first morning before you get down to work… we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a cup of coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
As Customer Service Representative you take responsibility and ownership and will possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Are educated to a minimum of Bachelor level or equivalent (preferably in logistics);
- Have relevant experience in a customer service environment;
- Have good command of Polish and English language, additional European languages are preferred;
- Are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills;
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
P&O Ferrymasters initially offers a temporary contract;
26 days holiday per annum;
Professional growth and development opportunities.
kawa / herbata
parking dla pracowników
P&O FERRYMASTERS SP. Z O.O.
At P&O Ferrymasters, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by Dubai World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 12 countries, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus.