- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative, who will ensure an effective communication between customers and company related to incoming orders, product requests, price inquiries, supply inquiries, complaints and other processing concerning customer relations. Customer Service Representative will be assigned to Customers in CEE region.
The Customer Service Representative supports and leads internal business processes with regard to the necessary data administration and processing, the offer management, order confirmation and coordination with the various departments within the company
- Processing and follow-up of customer inquiries and cooperation with sales force (information on orders, delivery dates, customer inquiries)
- Information of customers concerning delivery dates, organization of alternatives in cooperation with sales force, if required
- Management of customer files, price maintenance and telephone contact to customers
- Handling of returned product, preparation of credit notes and processing of backorder list
- Contact to internal warehouse and courier service for warehouse assignments and shipping
- Independent preparation of correspondence and offers in local language and preparation of statistics, analyses and presentations
We expect that you have:
- Experience in customer service, logistics, preferably in medical devices sector
- Fluency in English and Polish - oral and written
- SAP experience
- Very good communication skills and ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain complex tasks with full accuracy
- Very good organizational and planning skills high self-motivation, proactive approach and a “can-do” attitude
- Professional and efficient use of PC (MS Office) and other communication technologies
- Strong customer focus, high ethical standards and commitment to team work and co-operation whilst being able to operate independently and self-sufficiently
- Ability to work in a changing environment
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day. You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
BD values equity in the workplace without discrimination for any disability, class, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation
To learn more about BD visit https://bd.com/careers