Customer Service Representative
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Customer Service RepresentativeNumer ref.: 134025
As Customer Service Representative you will do:• Executing all order management and design administration tasks, including invoicing, by liaising these activities with different production factories and coordinating logistic activities, to assure customer receive material on time, in full and assuring the quality.
• You will also be involved in Continuous Improvements activities to guarantee productivity and loss eradication.
We believe that you have:
- University or High education degree, preferable in Economics, Business Administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience relevant experience in similar role (Supply Chain Operations, Customer Service Representative, preferable in Packaging & Manufacturing industry)
- Fluent language skills in Polish and English
- Good knowledge of export control legislation, customs clearance procedures, documents, booking of shipments and how to ensure compliance in operations
- High knowledge of MS Office tools and confident user of IT
- Experience in using SAP (Logistics, Order managements and Invoicing) and reporting tools such as Power BI is an advantage
- Well organized and structured approach
- Attitude to act decisively and be an effective problem solver
- Pro-active, persistent and highly adaptable to change mindset.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.