- Puszkarska 7m, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Customer Service Representative with EnglishNumer ref.: Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest levels of customer experience in accordance with our standards and targets. You will respond timely and effectively to our Clients and Distributors (Members) queries via all channels of communication and assure proper data maintenance. You will support technical and ad hoc project roll outs, including requirements gathering and user acceptance testing. You will be an Ambassador of Herbalife Brand in line with corporate values and EMEA goals to assure the brand image is maintained.
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- A strong desire to making a positive contribution to the team, internal customers and Members
- High ability to coach, educate & positively influence Members
- Fast learning with experience of change management
- Self-motivation and great organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Command of the English language
- PC literacy is essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in customer service role is a big plus
- Company laptop
- Working from Home possibilities
- Personal development opportunities
- International environment
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).