- Lubicz 17h, 31-503 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Petronas Lubricants Poland is a part of PETRONAS Lubricants International (PLI) is the global lubricants manufacturing and marketing arm of PETRONAS, the national oil corporation of Malaysia.
Established in 2008, PETRONAS Lubricants International manufacturers and market a full range of high-quality automotive and industrial lubricants products in over 80 markets globally. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, PLI has over 30 marketing offices in 23 countries, managed through regional offices in Kuala Lumpur, Turin, Belo Horizonte, Chicago and Durban.
PETRONAS Lubricants International is the technical resource behind PETRONAS' Technical Partnership to the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team and is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of Fluid Technology Solutions™.
with French and English
In this role you will:
Receive and process customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. You will proactively maintain an ongoing relationship with key customers, operations and sales staff.
You will use knowledge of customers, product availability, sales territories in order to provide a key communications link to the customer.
- Record and process orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone and EDI
- Provide pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs
- Check credit limitation and confirm orders
- Research and obtain resolution of a variety of highly complex customer complaints and issues
- Serve as communication link between customers and the rest of the organization to assure responsiveness
- Track order activity and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems
- Expedite the delivery of selected orders
- Provide guidance and assistance to new or less experienced staff
- Conduct training for entry-level representatives
- Degree in Economics, Communication and Social Sciences
- High knowledge of 2 EU languages: English and French
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service-related environment; sales/marketing background is a plus
- Strong Customer Centric attitude
- Governing balance between customer experience and lean processes
- Professional grounding combined with superior people skills
- Good operational knowledge of SAP, SFA and CRM tools – additional plus
We offer you:
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary and additional annual bonus
- Package of Benefits (Multisport Card, Private medical health care, Life insurance)
- Dynamic and safety working environment
- Stable conditions of employment
- Friendly atmosphere at work - we all call each other by name
- The opportunity to gain experience in a unique place