Kannaway Europe Sp. z o.o.
Kannaway is a world's leading online retail company featuring hemp products. The company was established in 2014 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
We are present worldwide and are strengthening our operations in Europe right now!
Whether we are delivering our products through our direct sales programs, or our online marketplace, our purpose remains the same: help people live better, healthier lives. And create a more sustainable world while doing it.
To support our team of professionals, we are looking for:
Customer Service Representative with German and English
- Handling queries from customers and/or representatives on a daily basis by email and telephone. Solve these queries directly or escalate to the appropriate department and manage within a set procedure, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Attend training on internal system and other to be informed about new procedures, products, services and keep up to date to ensure quality of service when dealing with customers.
- Highlight unusual situations fast and address to management for follow-up as necessary.
- Prepare and distribute basic reports of customer activity.
- Translating materials for our support page, newsletters and other customer-facing communication
- Periodic travel with other employees to help organize company international and country events.
- Support special projects that may be outside the standard customer support responsibility
- Fluency in German (knowledge of other european languages is an advantage)
- Very good command of English is a must
- Customer service oriented with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Professional telephone & email etiquette
- Being able to learn and implement quickly
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects at once
- Self motivated with willingness to learn new skills
- At least 1 year of professional experience (preferably in customer support and/or online sales)
- Knowledge of hemp industry is a plus
We offer you:
- Full-time employment contract
- Working for the worlds biggest company in the industry
- The opportunity to become a part of team of professionals with lots of opportunity to grow and migrate through other departments
- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary 3000-4500pln NET with bonus opportunity based on company performance
- Company sponsored incentive trips for the whole team
- Fresh, newly set up office in Warsaw
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"