- Stanisława Dubois 41, 50-208 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Established in 2013, Parker Hannifin European Shared Service Center (ESSC) is responsible for the transfer, implementation, and optimization of processes in the field of finance and accounting. We support Parker Hannifin's locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Currently, ESSC employs over 300 employees in accounting departments.
Customer Service Department supports all customers with passion and empathy and is focused to solve every issue and demand with high quality and satisfaction for the customers.
As a one-stop shop for all incoming enquiries (usually by phone, e-mail) from customers or potential customers, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for: order processing to invoicing in SAP Business One and SAP R3, examination and transfer of the order status, working in and with customer portals, internal cooperation with different departments of supply chain.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with our customers in compliance with the requirements of the respective customer and our internal processes
- The application and implementation of procedures and metrics, to increase the quality and efficiency of customer service
- The processing and creation of returns and credit notes
- Organisation of special deliveries
- Transport booking and organization with external forwarding agents
- Assistance in clearing accounts
- Working on Project teams
- Communicating customer forecasts.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of commercial professional experience preferably in comparable position and industry
- Experience in customer service
- Fluency in English, Polish and German fluent (B2 or higher) is a must
- Good knowledge of SAP Business One, SAP R3 or a different inventory management program
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Service and results orientation
- Positive attitude in dealing with customer problems
- Ability to participate in the positive development of the working environment and support the team spirit
- Readiness to spend 2 months in Germany for training before taking up the position in Wrocław
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.