- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sweatband.com - part of Neutron Ventures joint venture group, is one of the UK’s largest online sports equipment and fitness retailers. With a service and satisfaction level like no other, Sweatband.com prides itself on offering fantastic products at incredible prices and a premium level of client support.
This vacancy is for a position in the customer service department of Sweatband.com - the UK’s fastest growing sports & fitness equipment e-commerce business. The typical working hours are 10am to 6pm, though flexibility for busy periods may be needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- be fully conversant in written and spoken English
- have the ability to adapt with a flexible attitude
- have a happy, friendly approach to customers
- have good organisation and communication skills
- possess superb attention to detail
- be computer literate
- be a fast learner
- possibility to work at home
- an opportunity to work in English speaking environment to become part of a dynamic and fast growing, international company in a position that offers great variety and personal responsibility and satisfaction
- stable employment contract
- possibility of continuous personal development
- work in nice and friendly atmosphere
- opportunity to gain experience and enhance your skills
- possibility to gain experience in marketing by assisting with promotional activities and supporting the development and growth of the company, through a combination of database analysis, reporting, research and ad hoc projects
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Also, please specify:
- when you’re able to start work
- preferred salary
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"