The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Zakład Produkcji i Regeneracji Systemów Napędowych
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
Customer Service Specialist
Ref nb.: CSC/PTS/2018
- Managing orders from customers and determining reasons for discrepancies in programs from clients;
- Verification of the correctness of order integration in the SAP system;
- Managing shipments of the finished product in order to obtain a service level Customer at 100%;
- Cooperation with production planners.
- Higher education (logistic studies will be an assest);
- Experience in a similar position will be an undisputed asset;
- Very good knowledge of English and good command of German or French;
- Very good computer support (MS Office);
- Knowledge of the SAP system is welcome;
- Consequence and effectiveness in action;
- High interpersonal skills, communication skills;
- Accuracy, meticulousness, reliability;
- Great independence in action.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational; high-tech automotive supplier;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits;
- Competitive salary.