sharing the costs of sports activities
- Jana Heweliusza 18, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The vacancy Carrier Fire&Securty offers is to join the LenelS2 Services team in Gdansk, Poland. You will strengthen the EMEA Service Integration Group and you will be responsible for service revenue process in terms of offering, data processing, generating licenses and quotations. The Person will be responsible for creating reports and metrics on monthly basis.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
• Provide interface between Customer Service and Sales Team by verifying and processing data for software orders and support contracts.
• Prepare and send commercial offers to the Customers and follow up until negotiation closure by e-mail and telephone.
• Generate licenses and maintain licensed product database
Qualifications / Requirements
• Perfect spoken and written English mandatory
• A high degree of initiative, energy and willingness to take ownership of issues.
• Excellent communication skills in a client facing environment.
• Ability to work with large amounts of financial and contractual data
• Working knowledge of computer applications
• Very good knowledge of Excel and Word
• Technical education or experience will be additional advantage
• Present a professional demeanor and conduct themselves with honesty, integrity consistently in all actions with all team members and customers
• Be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and solution focused environment
• Possess problem solving and decision-making capabilities
• Ability to assess duties and prioritize in accordance with company objectives
What we offer
In house English lessons
Clear career path providing development opportunity
Opportunities to enhance English proficiency
The ability to advance within Carrier
Friendly working atmosphere
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
W Centrum Technologii w Gdańsku projektujemy systemy zapewniające bezpieczeństwo, kontrolę dostępu i automatykę budynkową.
Nasz zespół to ponad 240 inżynierów; którzy zarówno projektują elektornikę PCB, jak i rozwijają opragromowanie. Cały zespół projektowy pracuje w jednej lokalizacji, co podnosi efektywność oraz ułatwia współpracę.