Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Customer Service Specialist
Rates & Invoicing Department
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/HOU/R&ISpec/012019
- Monitor and respond to incoming inquiries from Global Customers and Account Owners.
- Daily cooperation with tender and operation teams worldwide.
- Support activities for Account Owners – small rate requests, executing small tenders, rate card maintenance, fuel updates, invoice audits.
- Price analysis and final offer preparation.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship.
- Identifying and analysing Customers’ needs and suggestions.
- Drive process improvements.
JOIN US IF YOU
- have experience in freight forwarding, transport, Logistics (ocean shipping will be an asset),
- have higher education
- know English on at least B2 level (very good both in written and oral),
- are energetic team player with positive attitude,
- like to analyse data,
- are willing to learn.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office