SzczecinSzczecin, West Pomeranian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
• Creating all customer orders.
• Cooperation with foreign subsidiaries.
• Returns processing.
• Creating and generating invoices.
• Daily handling of customers and orders data in ERP system (MS Dynamics AX) and payment providers.
• Resolving customers issues in a timely, professional manner.
• Communicate and work with other team members, as well as stores and other departments of the company.
Preferred background and qualifications:
• Fluency in English, both in speaking and writing.
• Experience involving attention to details, administrative tasks or customer service.
• Strong analytical skills and precision.
• Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Ready to work from Monday to Friday from 6 - 22 in shifts and on weekend duty (9-17).
• Familiarity with CRM/ERP systems is an advantage.
Preferred personal qualities:
• High level of communicativeness and team spirit.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills and proven ability to maintain high customer service.
• You characterize yourself as an ambitious person.
• You enjoy working with many stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• You are flexible and open to work in changing business environment.
What we offer
• Contract of employment in an international, well known company, prestigious in its industry.
• Competitive salary and exclusive benefits program: Multisport, Private Medical Care, Group Insurance.
• Opportunity to take part in international projects.
• Excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and multicultural team.
• Challenging tasks that contribute to both professional and personal growth and development.
Change of Scandinavia SSC Sp. z o.o.
CHANGE of Scandinavia is a Danish lingerie company with strong revenue and earnings growth. We design, develop and manufacture products under CHANGE Lingerie brand, which are sold at leading retail stores and department stores in Europe and Canada. We are rapidly growing with more than 300 own retail stores. CHANGE of Scandinavia has more than 150 employees in Poland and over 1500 worldwide.