private medical care
Customer Service Specialist (US Market)
Sylvamo Global Business Services Center
- Lubicz 23, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Be the link between our customers in North America and the internal departments of Sylvamo.
Use English on daily basis to answer our customers’ questions, manage their purchase orders, and ensure satisfaction with our service. The relationship we have with our customers is crucial and you will have an impact on it.
Work in SAP to process our clients’ orders and prepare regular and ad hoc reports.
Be a part of our Supply Chain organization, cooperating within your team and with internal departments of Sylvamo (located in Poland and the US).
Get to know and understand the interdependencies between processes such as Supply Planning, Replenishment Planning, Order Management, Demand/Master Planning, Transportation, and Manufacturing. You will also learn about Pricing, Sales, and Marketing processes in order to manage your customer’s accounts successfully.
Proactively communicate with Sales, Supply Chain, and business leadership regarding customer-impacting issues.
Anticipate, react to, and resolve manufacturing / replenishment disruptions to maintain high service levels.
Have the opportunity to develop and utilize both your interpersonal and analytical skills.
Ability to work full-time in the afternoon and evening hours, from Monday to Friday (2:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
Ability to start working in January 2023 & come to our office daily at least for the first 3 months before switching to an event-based hybrid work model
Fluency in spoken and written English
Eagerness to work in a team environment
Ability to learn quickly and prioritize tasks
Confidence in making your own decisions and taking responsibility for your actions
Ability to multitask and process high volumes of data accurately and efficiently
Good organizational skills
Previous work experience or educational background in hospitality, supply chain or customer service (will be a plus)
Experience in working with international customers (will be a plus)
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of a streaming platform subscription
employee referral program
The Global Customer Service Center’s mission is to deliver exceptional customer service to our North American customers. We always do the right things, in the right ways, for the right reasons. You will be the ambassador on your customer’s behalf, and your relationship with them will be critical to our company’s commercial success.
• Our work environment is multinational, dynamic with many interesting challenges that await you. We are proud of our upbeat, dedicated, and professional employees.
• We will show you how we build and manage long-lasting relationships with our customers and internal business partners so that you can learn and develop your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
• We have a very effective onboarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with your role and your customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes, and how to use the SAP system.
• We provide a free taxi home after finishing work on an afternoon shift (within the administrative borders of Krakow).
Sylvamo Global Business Services Center
At Sylvamo, we’re a team on a mission. When you work for us, you’ll be helping to sustain and renew ecosystems, while delivering on the promise of paper to educate, communicate and entertain the world. We are the world’s paper company. Our purpose is to produce the paper the world relies on in the most responsible and sustainable ways. Come grow with us.