- Gajowa 3, Warszowice (pow. pszczyński)Warszowice (pow. pszczyński), Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Have you already gain the first customer service experience? Or maybe you have knowledge of economy and/or technical field, and you would like to use it in customer service field? If the answer is yes we have a perfect match for you!
We are going to give you opportunity to gather deep knowledge about customer service in general but also, specifically in rapidly growing cable industry. Being part of NKT opens career opportunities as well as learning possibilities.
In the offered role you will be the part of Commercial Customer Support Team for Poland. The main purpose of this role is client oriented communication, building and maintaining mutual relationship by supporting our customers. You will be also responsible for handling SAP system incl. the control of the warehouse stock levels. Your previous experience and economical knowledge and will make an important contribution to the team members and whole organisation.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Order processing in SAP
• Communication and building relationships with customers
• Preparation of reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data related to open orders & stock levels
• After-sales activities related to complaints and drums returns
• Customers’ debt service
• Other administrative tasks in available IT tools (SAP, CONNKT, etc.)
• Engagement in local and global projects and other initiatives
• Supporting your colleagues in daily activities – we create great team to support each other!
You will report to Sr. Manager of Customer Support and cooperate directly with your team consisting of 13 people.
With you quality knowledge/experience you will bring inspiration to our company which will make a great impact on yours and our development and be part of the team which accomplishes projects and milestones, by providing support through both practical advice as well as action. We are looking for enthusiastic and open minded people who are able to think outside the box and who are determined and able to ask questions and confront with colleagues.
Additionally your resume includes:
• Economical/Technical degree
• English – min B1 level
• First experience in customer service field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• SAP knowledge will be appreciated
• Analytical skills
At NKT your skills, ambition and determination will contribute to connecting the world with high quality power cables driving the global transition to renewable energy. Join us and become part of an international organization founded on high ambitions, strong performance and collaboration. We have pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we still bring power to life. NKT employs 3.400 and operates globally with headquarter in Brøndby, Denmark. Read more at nkt.com
Contact and application
If above description match your abilities and expectations do not hesitate and apply via application button.