Customer Service Specialist with Czech
- Supporting the whole customer service cycle from order to invoice.
- Deal with customers on daily basic by email and telephone.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Prepare and distribute basic reports of customer activity.
- Excellent communication skills – Czech (native speaker or person with advanced Czech language skills).
- English and Polish language.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Attention to details in written communication with customers.
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects at once.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member but also be comfortable with work indecently.
- General working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in customer service and/or order management.
- SAP knowledge - will be an asset.
- University Degree.
- Employment contract.
- Full-time position. Employee works 40 hours/week.
- Private medical care.
- Nice working atmosphere.