sharing the costs of sports activities
Customer Service Specialist with English and French language
GATES POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
LegnicaLegnica, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let's simplify it, think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyor belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
WHAT TO EXPECT
As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist with English and French language
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (to name a few):
- Answer all types of incoming customer inquiries received by phone, fax or email ,
- Responsible for correct processing and follow up on delivery of orders.
- Processes, resolves and follows up all customer complaints (quality, delivery, price)
- Forwards price related issues incl. special price requests to the Pricing,
- Accurate handling of all campaign orders, making sure that all parties involved are informed and that campaign orders are processed within the agreed delay and at the correct terms
- Update and maintain clean account data base (No double accounts, put old accounts inactive, contact info is available, up to date and complete, follows-up the Customer Database in CRM
- Not saleing products just proper service 😊
- Structured and efficient: must have logical and methodical way of working. Requires the ability to work accurately at repetitive and high volume work.
- Strong communicative skills: must be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all times
- Must be able to handle several critical issues at the same time.
- Must have good commercial judgment and use common sense when seeking agreement with customers.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills
- Must be able to get results and answers to questions on a timely basis with sometimes limited authority.
- Customer focused: passion for serving internal and external customers
- Positive and enthusiastic and flexible
- Calm and polite in emergency situations and pro-active
- Independent with team player capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
- English and French on C1 level is a must
- Experience in customer support/service is a plus
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
GATES POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as “One Gates” and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers' diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow
Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
ARE YOU DRIVEN BY POSSIBILITY?