Customer Service Specialist with English
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of a partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and the newest resolutions to market.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Currently, for our Client, we are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join a Cracow team.
A Customer Service Specialist must enhance operational efficiency, help customers resolve network issues quickly and completely. The person will continually monitor customers’ technical support needs, track every open service request, and make sure that IT resources, both at Company and within the customer organization, are aligned appropriately to resolve issues quickly and completely.
- Support delivery of High Touch Expert Care program to British Telecom
- Ensure follow-up and closure of critical problems
- Regularly interact with Cisco's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution and incident management
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration methods
- Coordinate root cause analysis upon customers request
- Proficient level of English
- Readiness to work after hours (night shifts) working days per month from 11 pm to 6 am
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience in working in a multicultural and international environment
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good communication and presentational skills
- Creative, outside the box thinking and “can do” attitude, well-organized with the ability to work independently
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract (via Devire)
- Long-term employment
- Mostly remote working
- Private HealthCare
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Working in the international environment
- Opportunity to make a real impact on business development