- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25B, 31-418 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our fantastic team of customer service are enthusiastic, results driven individuals with a positive attitude towards helping provide our customers with a first class service every time!
With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides themselves on the products and exceptional service they offer.
This is a fast-paced environment where as a people person wanting to deliver for the customer you can take ownership of the call and make a difference. We are hiring:
(SPECJALISTA DS. OBSŁUGI KLIENTA)
Don’t worry, you don't need to know anything about electronics! Your customer service skills and ability to cross sell, up-sell and passion for learning is all we need, and we will teach you the rest!
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and / or face to face customer service
- Excellent telephone manners and being able to connect with the customer to promote and offer solutions quickly
- Knowledge of Computer – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly
- Able to remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Passionate about learning new things is key!
- Work permit required for European Union or comparable
Please click on the link to Apply, your CV will be reviewed within 30 days and if successful in the shortlisting process, we will contact you directly.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
WORKING AT FARNELL
At Farnell our people are our best asset! They are our differentiator and we have made
a commitment to put people at the heart of our organisation. Our talent management strategy is a fundamental step in us doing that whilst supporting the organisation to deliver its strategic commitments.
From your introduction to our business and right through your career with Farnell, you will have opportunities to develop. Every leader within our business is encouraged to spend time coaching and developing their teams, creating individual development plans and giving regular feedback, to support you in achieving your potential.
WE HAVE BENEFITS WAITING FOR YOU:
- Employment contract
- Multinational environment
- Sport card and private medical care
- Office in high class building
- Professional initial and development trainings
- Dog friendly environment
- Fresh fruits everyday
- Bike parking