sharing the costs of sports activities
Customer Service Specialist with German
- Opolska 112, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
The Customer Service is responsible for managing post sales services for customers. Process orders, prepare emails and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Will resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manage emails, receive incoming and performing outbound calls.
Will apply & evaluate standardize, document and implement improvements to business processes used in all aspects related to the Customer & Sales Support team.
In addition, he/she is responsible to keep up to date KPI’s and Standard Operating Procedure documentation for C&SS Operations.
The Customer Specialist develops a strong understanding and knowledge of Oracle and sf.com systems and reporting tools, modules and methodologies as well as internal processes to recommend process improvements, training and communication to internal and external customers. The Senior Customer Specialist provides administrative and analytical support for sales organization and top management to ensure contract compliance and optimization; interfaces directly with relevant Department (Sales Forces, Sales Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc….).
Duties are listed in order of greatest importance. The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
Enter Responsibilities/Essential Duties:
• Providing support to Department/team’s leader in ensuring operational efficiency.
• Building partnerships with process owners within and external to the European Customer & Sales Support Department so that business initiatives are aligned, solutions are optimized and implementation achieves desired outcomes.
• Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations or alternatives for improving processes.
• Quantifying the impact of improvements to prioritize ideas and track results.
• Implementing controls to monitor processes and ensure they remain efficient and effective, including identifying critical metrics, reporting and documentation of new process flows.
• Providing regular updates of progress to process owners to ensure an ongoing partnership.
• Developing and implementing operating standards to increase and measure productivity.
• Guiding and performing business analysis activities (data cleansing and normalization, procedure documentation, etc).
• Management of Salesforce.com, optimization of its application and use cross-functionally.
• Preparing and leading workshops with process stakeholders.
• Acquiring and maintaining an understanding of business functions and processes and develops an expertise in its workflows and outputs.
• Providing analytical support for sales and operations organization and top management.
• Keeping up to date standard operating procedures documentation for CSS operations.
• Coordinating and managing projects as directed.
• Communicating process changes, enhancements, and modifications.
• Adheres to and follows Client policies and procedures and applies function related SOX requirements and use tools such as Agile and Oracle.
• Bachelor's Degree – required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Contract Service, Sales administration, Customer Service or Logistics – required
• 1-year experience in business analysis/project management – required
• 1-year extensive experience improving transactional processes - preferred
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills
• Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
• Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
• Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
• Proactively approaches responsibilities
• Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
• Business Acumen & Customer Focus
• Actively implements process improvements at transversal level
• Written and oral outstanding professional command of English and at least one European language
• Computer Literate with usual programs (Word, Excel, etc) and experience of ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
What we offer
Private health insurance
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
Please, read our Candidate Data Privacy: https://www.hcltech.com/candidate-privacy-notice
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 211,000 ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 52 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
The company’s DNA of grassroots innovation, its ingrained culture of co-innovation, and its tradition of going far beyond what is expected, to create customer value, clearly differentiates it and gives it a distinct advantage in creating value for businesses in the digital and connected world. Along the way, we’ve been recognized for our culture and our achievements. Bloomberg included HCL Technologies in the Gender Equality Index for moving the needle of equality for all. We are named as one of the top employers in Europe, one of the World’s Best Employers in Forbes 2020 and 2021 best employers rankings and recognized in many other such prestigious accolades.
Poland has become a leading tech market in Europe, as foreign investments and EU funding bolster the country’s IT sector with upgraded infrastructure and systems. HCL recognized the region’s potential and established a global delivery center in Krakow in 2007. Now we work with Fortune 500 firms from there, providing technical support in over 25 languages.