Customer Service Specialist with German language
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 5
- remote recruitment
• May provide quote preparation, order tracking, backlog processing, invoicing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit problems and/or other such support to sales team members and/or external customers.
• Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
• Ensures that good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with consumer laws.
• Maintains and updates electronic and/or hard copy records as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
• Acquired and applies working knowledge of the organization, job, practices and procedures to be proficient in all aspects of job.
• Performs functions semi-routine in nature and recognizes the need for occasional alternative solutions.
• Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.
• Collaboration with other departments or teams may be required to perform role. May frequently respond to requests from others, internally or externally.
• Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in loss of time, resources and/or customer satisfaction.
Typically requires a minimum of two years of related experience.
You will need to be fluent either German and also have a good level of business English
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have computer, email, phone, communication and problem solving skills.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
What we offer
Sport card and private medical care
Office in high class building
Professional initial and development trainings
Dog friendly environment
no dress code
parking space for employees
26 days annual leave days regardless working experience
corporate products at discounted prices
refer a friend program
hybrid working model
quarterly performance bonus
daily fruit deliveries
Please click on the link to Apply, your CV will be reviewed within 30 days and if successful in the shortlisting process, we will contact you directly
Responds to customer inquiries, expedites critical orders, communicates dispositions, researches and resolves issues, and researches orders.
At Farnell our people are our best asset! They are our differentiator and we have made a commitment to put people at the heart of our organisation. Our talent management strategy is a fundamental step in us doing that whilst supporting the organisation to deliver its strategic commitments.
From your introduction to our business and right through your career with Farnell, you will have opportunities to develop. Every leader within our business is encouraged to spend time coaching and developing their teams, creating individual development plans and giving regular feedback, to support you in achieving your potential.