- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Currently, for a global provider of technologies and marketing services, we are looking for Candidates ready to work in Krakow in the following position:
Our Client offers:
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- attractive financial conditions: basic salary plus bonuses,
- working with a prestigious product and marketing solution,
- work in an international and innovative environment,
- ability to constantly expand knowledge in the field of the latest technologies,
- professional implementation to work and comprehensive training,
- individual package of professional training courses tailored to your needs throughout the entire period of employment,
- friendly work environment in an international team,
- clearly defined career path,
- flexible working hours (ability to work remotely after completing the training),,
- attractive package of benefits, including: medical care & dental care,sports card, co-financing for language courses and studies and others,
- relocation package for people moving to Krakow from abroad or other city in Poland.
We are waiting for your application if you think that:
- You know Hungarian at C1level and English at least B2 level,
- You are ready to work in Krakow.
- What is more:
- You want to learn about the latest technologies and work for one of the largest global companies in the IT industry,
- You are communicative and establish contacts easily,
- You pursue your goals with determination and commitment,
- You have developed communication and analytical skills,
- You can build positive relationships,
- You show high personal culture,
- You are well organized,
- You absorb new information quickly,
- You are committed, determined and positive.
Your additional advantage will be experience in customer service or in a position related to sales support.
Your tasks will include:
- professional service of regular customers in the field of the latest marketing technologies (tasks are not related to acquiring new customers),
- presentation of the company’s products and solutions, individually tailored to the Client’s needs,
- ensuring the highest quality of customer service and reliable advice,
- building strong and long-term relationships with Clients,
- realization of individual business goals.
The offer applies to permanent work. Employment directly at our Client’s company.
We conduct on-line recruitment.
Please be advised that we will contact selected Candidates.