sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Customer Service Specialist is part of The Customer Service Team at the EPCD, reporting to Customer Service Manager and is in charge of:
• Processing basic & novelties orders
• Control of orders (check references, discontinuations)
• Processing of sales and POSM orders in the logistic system distributors and orders to suppliers (media POSM, visuals)
• Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and
verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner
• Initiates and/or implements corrective actions if needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
• Prepares customer service summary reports.
• Managing difficult and/or unusual situations
• Close cooperation with other departments
• Follow up of missing items for quick re-ordering
• Daily follow up of the realization
Coordination & control of orders mainly in Romania and Hungary area
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Customer-service oriented
• Able to prioritize work and to manage several projects at different stages in the same time
• Database management
• Detailed oriented (ability to check in a detailed stock movement)
• Planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to be both proactive and reactive
• Well-organized, autonomous and self-motivated
• Sell out & Result-oriented, always striving to achieve more
• Knowledge of English (advanced) and Hungarian, Romanian will be an advantage
• SAP system
• 1-2 years of similar experience
• Charismatic, convincing & passionate
• Punctuality, precision and 100% efficiency in tasks execution
What we offer
A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
Christian Dior offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior. We believe that joining The Dior Family will offer you an exciting career opportunity.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
one shorter working day
EPCD Sp. z o.o.
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS
Your success will be measured with the following KPIs:
• Achievement of financial and strategic objectives with targets defined
(Budget realization, OP delivery)
• Building effective and cooperating Customer relationships
• Rate of delivery