Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public-sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
- Do you want to improve your Italian by using it actively every day and learning specific terminology?
- Would you like to gain knowledge about the insurance industry?
- Do you want to be part of dynamic and specialised team?
Become a Customer Service Specialist with Italian
- You will have a wide range of responsibilities, which include both administrative tasks and contacting clients
- You will acquire knowledge about insurance industr
- You will have contact with Italian natives on a daily basis
- You will improve your analytical skills
What more do we offer?
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
- Work place in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – only 5 minutes from the main square
- Diversity - we support a wide variety of industries, customers, projects and geographies - thus, you have many options to choose from
- Access to free in-house English classes with our dedicated English Trainer
- Social activities after work – you can find something that suits you
- Opportunity to become one of the internal Trainers
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus or Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- Free Fruit Mondays
It is noted that the basis for the processing of your personal data in this recruitment process is your voluntary consent. For these reasons we would like to ask you to append the following consent clause to your application documents:
- I hereby freely and consciously give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of recruitment to the position of [insert the name of the position, to which you are applying] for a period of 6 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdrawal my consent at any time and that the withdraw does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.
Moreover, it is noted that in case of your wish to participate in future recruitment processes, it is compulsory to additionally append the following consent clause to your application documents:
- I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 18 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.