- Lubicz 23, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Customer Service Specialist with Polish & Italian
Location – Krakow
Why is this job for You:
You will have an opportunity to learn how we build and manage relationships with our long term customers so that you can develop your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills. You will be connection between our customers and internal departments. We have a very effective on-boarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with the job and your customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes and how to manage orders in our internal system. We are not a call center.
You will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with European customers via phone and email on a daily basis
- Answering customers questions, managing their purchase orders and making sure they are satisfied with our service
- Cooperation with internal departments of International Paper
- Learning about pricing, sales and marketing – related processes in order to successfully manage your customers’ accounts
- Fluency in Italian
- Good level of English and Polish
- Ability to learn quickly
- Eagerness to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitasking and processing high volume of data accurately and efficiently
- Good organizing skills
- Capability of making your own decisions and taking responsibility for your actions
- Strong analytical skills
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
“I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
„I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well.”
Please submit your CV in English.