What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
Customer Service Specialist with Spanish
The European Customer Service Center’s mission is to deliver exceptional customer service to our European customers. You will be the link between your customers and IP’s internal departments. You’ll serve as an ambassador for your customers and the relationship you build with them will be critical to the company’s commercial success.
- Our environment is multinational, dynamic, and many interesting challenges await you. We are proud of our upbeat, dedicated and professional employees.
- We have a very effective on-boarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with the job and your customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes and how to manage orders in our internal system.
- We will show you how we build and manage long lasting relationships with our customers, so that you can learn and develop your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- We will provide you with development opportunities such as soft skills and technical training, our internal job shadowing program and foreign language classes. You’ll also have the chance to be involved in business projects or the implementation of process improvements.
- Cooperate in different languages with European customers via phone and email on a daily basis. It’s important to us that team members cooperate and support each other, providing back-up as necessary.
- Be responsible for servicing our long-standing customers in Europe. You will answer their questions, manage their purchase orders and ensure their satisfaction with our service. Through this, you’ll have a strong influence on the relationship that we have with our customers which is crucial for our success as a company.
- Cooperate with internal departments of International Paper, and you’ll become knowledgeable in logistics processes such as demand, production, and planning transportation. You will also learn about pricing, sales and marketing-related processes in order to successfully manage your customer accounts.
- Have the opportunity to use your analytical skills.
- Action and detail oriented
- Eager to work in a team environment
- Open, and who learn quickly
- Happy to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your actions
- Able to multitask and process high volume of data accurately and efficiently
- Good at analytics
- Fluent in Spanish
- Communicative in English
- Good at organizing skills
No previous experience is required; university bachelor or master degree would be sufficient.