- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are Shared Service Center and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- The possibility of using daily your languages: German and English
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Managing the German-speaking Customer Service team for a client in Switzerland (Swiss capital group)
- Written and telephone processing of escalated customer enquiries on topics such as product complaints, availability enquiries and dispatch and delivery enquiries
- Follow-up of inquiries in cooperation with internal and external partners and final clarification of facts
- Training and motivating employees and controlling their daily tasks
- Qualitative and quantitative review of employee
- Maintaining and improving defined quality and productivity standards
- Responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Experience in work in call center or customer service
- Experience of managing a team
- Very good command of German and English (at least C1 level)
- Knowledge of French and/or Italian would be a great advantage
- Knowledge of the KPI-based work system
- Communicative person, initiative and service-and solution-oriented work
- Ability to motivate the team and to structure the work
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.