- Leszka 44, 61-063 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
a leading provider of service and IT solutions for logistics is looking for:
WHO ARE WE?
HOW ARE WE PROGRESSING?
- TOP 10 LOGISTIC TECH COMAPNIES IN EUROPE
According to the American magazine Logistics Tech Outlook, we are among the top 10 best European companies, leading in providing innovative logistic solutions and thus influencing the development and transformation of companies.
- SUPPLY CHAIN DESIGNER 2018
Our client Royal Philips has been awarded the Supply Chain Designer Award for Internal 4PL design. We are honoured that the Optilo platform is part of the project covering the company's operations in 120 countries
Optilo was designed and built to meet the needs of 4PL integrated logistics. The revolution in logistics, initiated by this method of management, is happening right before our eyes. Join us and become part of it!
- managing world-class customer service in accordance with the ITIL standard
- organize and manage the team to prioritize workload
- managing a team of consultants and specialists
- responsibility for achieving the objectives of the subordinate team
- support process improvement
- team communication and understanding of the company's business objectives
- supervision over the execution of key SLA parameters and KPI analysis and reporting
- general IT knowledge and practice – must have
- min. two years experience in managing the customer service department
- good knowledge of the ITIL standard
- knowledge of Office (especially MS Excel)
- high interpersonal and communication skills
- good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- excellent analytical skills
- ability to support and motivate people
- creativity and experience in making improvements
- fluent written and spoken communication in English
We provide attractive working conditions in modern office spaces. As a family-owned company based in Poland, we represent the fundamental values of neutrality, independence, transparency and sustainability.
Then send your application directly via the Apply button.
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!