sharing the costs of sports activities
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired 10 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
1. Team management
- Lead, motivate and challenge your team, helping them meet individual and team targets
- Help develop the skills of IT support technicians: listen in on phone calls and give briefings/feedback based on the Voice of Customers (VOC) teams' reports
- Monitor employees' professional development, e.g. work with technical referents to define training measures
- Participate in the recruitment of your team and help new employees to integrate
2. Operational Management
- Organize the management of the workload and distribution of tasks among the team members
- Implement and monitor organizational and operational processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate and explain company objectives, guidelines, best practices to team members
- Analyze individual and team performance using key indicators (productivity, absenteeism, quality...)
- Produce reports (in the form of dashboards) on completed and ongoing activities, as well as quantitative and qualitative team results
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
Team Management and leadership skills
Capacity to build strong relationships and motivate the team
Very good understanding of customer relations, tools and processes
Knowledge of Web products and web hosting environments
3-5 years' experience in customer relations and team management
Strong oral and written Communication Skills
Dynamic and enthusiastic
Fluent Polish and English
private medical care
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
no dress code
video games at work
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
OVH Sp. z o.o.
With more than 1.6 million customers worldwide, OVHcloud is the European leader of cloud computing and the 3rd largest web hosting provider in the world. Our company employs more than 2,300 people and our teams are growing rapidly. With 32 datacenters and a commercial presence on 5 continents, we manufacture our own servers and thus control our entire industrial chain. We defend an innovative and different cloud, which respects the European values of freedom of choice, transparency, openness to standards and protection of privacy.
In order to support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents who share our values and ambitions.
Reporting to the Web EMEA Area Manager, as a Team Leader you will manage a team of IT support technicians specialized in OVHcloud Web products. You will communicate the goals and work and optimize the quality and effectiveness of responses provided to customers, supervising individual and team performance in real time. As a manager on the ground, you will support and advise your team on a daily basis. You will motivate the team and you will be the point of contact with the other departments for the topics concerning your team.