Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Customer Service Team Leader
For our Client, new company on the market in SSC sector, we are looking for specialist for positions of Order to Cash (O2C) / Customer Service Team Leader.
- Be able to take charge of, inspire and influence a team of 10-12 employees
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement Develop to talent by participating in regular the succession planning process, having
- Manage Customer Service team in an efficient manner to ensure compliance with relevant policies, procedures, systems and financial controls
- Responsible for Customer Service strategy: order taking, validation and entry, check credit availability, coordinate order fulfilment, perform billing, manage customer enquiries, manage returns, manage collections, process charge backs
- Ensure process governance including regular reporting and analysis to key stakeholders – communicates with stakeholders on a regular basis to discuss operational issues, key metrics
- Act as the point of escalation to resolve Customer Service issues in a timely manner and ensures all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Support General Accounting’s month end / year end closing procedures including general ledger reconciliations and accruals, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and financial audits
- Coordinates and support system implementations and testing with transactional Monitors and reports relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure the health of the service delivery operations
We are looking for:
- University degree (Bachelors or equivalent)
- Lean/Six Sigma exposure or equivalent desired
- At least 5 years of experience in a SSC environment
- Minimum 3 years of management and people development experience held in O2C department
- Strong SAP and Supply Chain knowledge
- SAP implementation experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office tools, ServiceNow, and Concur
- Proficient in English is mandatory; multi-lingual is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with ability to build effective relationships and influence peers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively & effectively resolve people, process and technology problems
Our client is proposing the following benefits:
- Becoming a part of international bran-new company in SSC sector
- Great opportunity to develop further in the career
- Attractive annual package